Spring Glow Prenatal Vitamins are designed to protect your baby before he or she is born – by enabling mothers to create the perfect womb environment for conception and gestation.
BENEFITS TO YOU OF OUR SPRING GLOW PRENATAL VITAMINS
- All the prenatal multivitamins you and your baby need in one potent tablet to be taken after a meal ONCE a day!
- Each bottle contains 4 MONTHS supply.
- No leaking capsules; no nauseating taste; no inconvenient refrigeration needed.
- Enjoy increased energy levels, an improved immune system and general wellbeing.
- Promotes a healthy radiance and glow in your skin.
- Perfect for taking before, during and after pregnancy.
- Be assured of getting the best nutrients. Our tablets do not contain artificial flavors, preservatives, sugar, milk, lactose, gluten, wheat, yeast, shellfish or sodium. Tests have shown that these extras can cause unwanted side effects for expectant mothers.
- Made in USA in FDA approved and licenced facilities
- 100% no quibble, full refund guarantee. If you’re ever unhappy for any reason… Just return the empty bottle for a full refund!
ALARMING PRENATAL DIETARY RESEARCH FINDINGS
How the prenatal health of a mother significantly affects the health of and unborn child
During our research into how we can further protect children in the home, we found the following results of a study that demonstrates how the prenatal health of a mother significantly affects the unborn child’s genetic health. According to an article in ‘Healthline News’… “Researchers from MRC International Nutrition Group studying the diets of women in the Gambia have found that the function of their babies’ genes changed depending on the nutrients they consumed before they became pregnant.” Healthline News cites the conclusion to the article by Drs. Branwen Hennig and Andrew Prentice (Senior Nutritional Scientists at the London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine) that: “These results represent the first demonstration in humans that a mother’s nutritional well-being at the time of conception can change how her child’s genes will be interpreted, with a life-long impact.”
Apparently,the researchers followed more than 2,000 women across 34 villages between July 2009 and July 2011.They discovered that children who were conceived during Gambia’s dry season, when food is scarce and of poor quality, had different genetic markers on their DNA compared to the children of women who were conceived during the wetter harvest season – when food was of a much higher quality.
Each time a woman gave birth, the researchers measured the markers on the baby’s genes. In Dr. Andrew Prentice’s words, “To our great surprise, we found very strong effects in the different levels of markings, according to whether the babies had been conceived in the dry season or the rainy season. … So what this tells us is that a mother’s diet in preparation for pregnancy or right at the moment of conception is highly crucial to how these genes are marked and that this almost inevitably will have lasting effects on their baby’s health.”
These findings seem to be conclusive and have convinced us as a company that it is imperative that we not only communicate these alarming facts, but become proactive in supplying a high quality supplement that will ensure that every child gets the best fighting start in life.
WHAT OUR TOP QUALITY SUPPLEMENT CONTAINS
Our top quality, thoroughly researched prenatal multi vitamins contain:
- Vitamin A for the healthy development of major organs and systems and infection resistance. It’s also particularly essential for women who are about to give birth, because it helps with postpartum tissue repair.
- Vitamin B6 and Thiamine to regulate hormones and mood swings associated with pregnancy, maintaining mental health.
- Vitamin C acts as an antioxidant to help mother and baby fight infection, absorb iron and develop baby’s mental capacity.
- Vitamin B12, Folic acid and Vitamin D is a potent combination that specifically helps develop baby’s brain and spinal cord and prevent neural tube defects and spina bifida.
- Vitamin E contributes to the health of new cells developing in your baby and helps mothers deal with toxins and lower raised blood pressure.
- Riboflavin, Thiamine and Niacin to increase a mother’s energy and skin health and help baby develop strong bones and muscles – as well as help reduce the risk of developing pre-eclampsia.
- Calcium, Zinc and Iron helps prevent cell deficiencies, anemia and miscarriage associated with pregnancy, improves the immune systems of both and contributes to the development of collagen and a healthy blood supply to the placenta, promoting strong bones and jaws and normal birth weight. Image as shown here.
OUR CAST IRON GUARANTEE TO YOU
We are so confident you’re going to be thoroughly satisfied with your Prenatal Vitamins that they come with an outstanding double guarantee. If you are not happy with your Prenatal Vitamins, simply let us know and we will refund your purchase EVEN IF THE BOTTLE IS EMPTY. Now that’s better than a Money Back Guarantee. Valid for 60 days from Purchase date.
Sue Allen, mother of 3 and grandmother to 5, is a former qualified School Teacher who has many years of experience working professionally with young children and families. Recently appointed to Product Development Manager with Concepts of Spring LLP, she brings a wealth of valuable knowledge and insight into the daily needs of families – from the excitement of conception to the traumas of growing up and growing older. Working with her husband Martin – also a qualified School Teacher and member of the team, their passion is to source and develop a variety of high quality, wholesome supplement products that will make a significant contribution to the health of families everywhere.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. Talk to your physician before adding this or any other prenatal vitamin supplement to your diet.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.